I can’t believe we will be getting 10-18 inches of snow on Wednesday! I am so done with all this white stuff!
I have a workshop to attend on Wednesday and am wondering if it will be postponed until another date due to the storm.
A part of me wants the storm so I can stay home and spend time with the grandbabies but the other part wants to attend my workshop! Snow or Workshop??